C.G. HAENEL GmbH grants a 5-year warranty on all HAENEL products in addition to the statutory warranty. Please complete the following guarantee form within 14 days (date of purchase) and attach a photo or scan of the proof of purchase.
Additionally to the statutory warranty, C.G. HAENEL GmbH offers a five year warranty on all Haenel products. To claim this warranty, it is necessary to send back the warranty card signed and stamped by your dealer within 14 days after your purchase.
The guarantee and warranty period begins on the date of sale.
The warranty claims are only applicable to the first buyer of the Haenel gun, who is living in the country where the gun was bought.
The warranty is only applicable to metal and plastic parts of the weapon, as well as original Haenel accessories.
To claim warranty repairs, the gun has to be given to the Haenel dealer, where it was bought. The danger and costs for sending the gun to and from Haenel are covered by the customer. The danger and costs for sending the gun to and from Haenel are covered by the customer.
The warranty service is carried out after the decision of Haenel or the authorised dealer, by repair or exchange of faulty parts. Exchanged parts become property of Haenel. Exchanged parts become property of Haenel.
Carried out warranty services do not lead to an extension of the warranty of the gun.
For the time, the warranty repair takes, no loaner weapons will be provided, and neither will the cost for those be covered.
The warranty does not cover additional accessories such as scopes, mounts, suppressors, …, except for original Haenel accessories.
Other claims by the customer towards Haenel, especially damages (from follow up damages) and compensation are excluded.
Warranty will not be granted if:
• the damages are a result of normal use of the gun (standard wear damages)
• the instructions in the manual of the weapon are not being adhered to
• improper handling of the gun (mechanical damages)
• damages due to a higher power, extreme weather conditions or other nature phenomena
• repairs, working and changes to the rifles by a third party
• removal or obliteration of inscriptions (serial numbers, proof marks, charge numbers)
• use of self-loaded ammunition or non-CIP proved ammunition
• violation of the cleaning, storage and transport instructions of the gun listed in the manual
• influences on parts of the weapon which are made of wood
• influences on parts, which have a soft-touch coating
The warranties on shooting patterns as well as the conditions for those are regulated for each model in the respective manual.
We reserve the right to bill the resulting costs to the customers if the objections were unjustified.
The contractual or statutory rights of the customer towards the dealer are not inhibited by these warranty conditions.
The warranty is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.